Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hana Kimi (Nakatsu)- J-drama




HOW CAN I RELATE HIM TO MYSELF??LET'S SEE

Name (romaji): Ikuta Toma (erm i can change my name though..Miskuta Lehatoma!)

Profession: Actor and singer (i always dream bout me being an actress!!and please i can sing and sound like HEAVEN!dont laugh!)

Birthdate: 1984-Oct-07 (oh pleasee..dont tell me this!i'm 24 too!and i'm younger one month than u)

Birthplace: Noboribetsu, Hokkaido, Japan (i can speak japanese!ohaiyo.)

Height: 173cm (its my bed's size)

Weight: 58kg (come on..i can make it 58..i'm just 60!)

Star sign: Libra (like daa...same!)

Blood type: A (after A wht guys??B right!he is so like me)

Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment (i love johnny Lever)

Education: Horikoshi Koukou, Art course (graduated) (i can draw!a chicken)

Siblings: A younger brother named Ryuusei (Ryu wht?ryuusei..at least i can pronounce it well)

Hobbies: Listening to music at deafening volume (please come to my room!you've got served)

Preferred Sport: Soccer (Midfield) (my house near to the field)

Favorite Food: Hamburgers, Curry Rice, Hayashi Rice (i'm so into rice..malay!)

Favorite Colors: Black and White (its my eyes colour..now u believe me that i have so many similarities with him rite!)

Favorite Music Artists: X-Japan, GLAY, Mr.Children, Metallica, Guns N' Roses, etc.(i can donlod it from limewire!!)

Favorite Actress/Actor: Matsu Takako (MAkSU aku TAk taKOt lipas )

Best Subject: English and Society (wht language do i use now??)

Worst Subject: Mathematics (i cant count my own fingers...)

Best Friends: Tomohisa Yamashita, Jin Akanishi (i watch them in youtube at least)

Special Skill: Dancing, singing and acting (do i have to repeat i'm a good singer?)


i just watch Hana Kimi Japanese version that created based on a manga.so its like live action drama. its really good that u cant wait to finish it.that drama really drag me into the story until i feel that i'm one of the character..hahhahaha...if it is true.. would choose to be Oguri Shun's character coz he kissed Toma kun!!waahh...Toma really a great actor in that story.he is so hilarious that i can laugh like forever.the story really make my day!its highly recommended for uguys out there who dont watch it yet!

1 comment:

say something!