Wednesday, November 26, 2008

its such a relief! just being normal again


after a few months aku was confusing within myself about my live and now aku feel much much better and nothing to be worried anymore. before this i just cannot enjoy my daily life because i was thinking too much bout my love.hurmm yeah wondering again.but arghh let it go.let time decide.maybe i'llget someone really2 better than this one. i dont know wht happen to him now. maybe he just dont care. hurmm i dont care anymore. i got to go through these days with a smile on my face and i think i can do it now freely. one thing really disturb me these days..you know wht? hurmm my parents kept giving me hints to know who is my bf! common i dont have one and i think they know bout that but its like they urge me to have one! hurmm that a brilliant idea.keep hinting me who is my bf really make me think to have one eventhoug there's no one right now tht i can consider to be mine!i hope they can gve me space and time reconsider bout that thing. sometime it make me suffocate!realizing that all my friends are planning to get married in a short time from now..its making me feel jealous!yeah..if u are alone u'll agree with me.but fortunate me because i have a few close friends who really dont care but getting married and it really good. at least u have someone who have same ideas..dont get marry yet until u really already prepared!because u cant undo it after u decide this.its about choosing someone who will dare and bare to be with you till the end.do you wanna let the title CIK to PUAN for awhile and change it to JANDA?no rite.so choose it smartly and please dont regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for follow, nice story,anyway, saya khafiz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi khafiz..thanks for stop by here..ur comment really make my day!hehehe..thnks again!

    ReplyDelete

say something!