Tuesday, February 01, 2011

my tears burst out..but i'm not crying..p/s:my lovely students...

yes,,when i laugh, my tears will definitely came out.and it happened last sunday.



i gave a task to my students to memorize a speech and present it without any papers on their hand..and well u know wht happened..:P ..then i asked them to give me reason why they cant do a good presentation. this is among their reasons:

1. i cannot remmber the task because i have brain damage.* i agree..hahahaha

2. i also not comfortable by your attitude because u always inserting your private problem in class. privacy is privacy. please!! i beg on you. dont be so lame. control your emotion.this is not 'lost your temper' lesson. this is communication skill lesson. * i think i should give the same msg to u. :P

3. because i always do a task at the last minute due to my laziness. * hurmm...predictable.

4. well, actually i think i may be afraid and nervous at the same time when people look at me God, i;m afraid. it's like they watch me like they wanna eat me... * your presentation make me lost my appetite. :P

5.i have no chance to present my idea, i know that i not good in English so they dont believe in me. * this is not good for group work.

6. the lecturer is so sporting , but the students in this class are so noisy and be rude. the students should not be like that if they want to be a success students.

7. we are sorry. u are too good to us..* ?wht do u mean guys.. :P

8.the reason i cannot contribute with miss mislaiha class because miss speak like want to angry us. besides that miss always talk to our class..* this is hilarious. after this , i will come to your class and sengeh only...then u will call me psycho.

9.as a terengganu people, our pronunciation in english is not good. * what about me? i'm from terengganu also

10. actually we happy when miss make a class happening, and we also bad mood when miss not in good mood. * i pun manusia.

11. cause miss quite fierce. *mana ada! :P

12. i'm scared with boys. * hadoi... no comment lah

13. but i did memorize the speech and our group did maybe a nice presentation., loud and clear. and today, i dont think i should hear the bubbling from you miss! it make me stress. every time when class, the person that did not so the work, will get scold by you. but you actually scold everyone. and i dont like it very much. thank you very much. respect and love PEACE! * ini namanya adil. :P

5 comments:

  1. 2,4,8,10,13 are the most HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. read no 7 nabila... read and re-read.. it means something hilarious. sounds like 'perli' i je tau...

    ReplyDelete
  3. agak r...hahahah..macam nak jage hati je kununnya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lecturer.

    brain damage tak boleh tahan tuh.haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. nabila: mcm perli i je kan...hampeh
    amirah: i guess all the guys in our class have some sort of brain damage..hahahhaha..*peace!

    ReplyDelete

say something!