Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Kamal...happy for you LAH!

its really a super happy news when i knew that u got a job. its a wow...we've been friends since u were in ur college student...then u finish ur study...then u start ur training...i have to follow ur schedule to chat / sms / call u..listening ur story bout ur flights makes me realize ur passion...after that, u said u wanna go for international licence..and u go for it..then, u have to sit the exam..and i know u work really hard for it..reading..studying from youtube..internet.. u've done everything..and now...u get wht u want. and its really a good news.im happy for you LAH! congrat mr captain.

1 comment:

  1. no word for this my sweet Mislaiha, ur only witness of my story i went through, thnx for ur affection ur support through out, thnx for being with me in every moment my dear friend.....

    ReplyDelete

say something!