Sunday, June 14, 2009

its tearing up my everything inside..

its really hard to believe that i'll have this kind of situation in real life. i never imagine all these things happened to me. it is more suitable to put it in some soap opera that needed to draggin' on till 86 epi.maybe i should bring my life plot ( so many things happen for someone who only 25 years) to someone, screenwriter maybe and i'm very sure that it can be a huge success. with all the audiences have a whole sympathy for my character!..how can i start to tell you guys out there..last thursday was really a nightmare for me. 2 days later become worsen. my 'guy' who i've been friend a few months ago (but i like him like since i was 14) get married.its really another a shit stuck on my path.and it take a afew days raining to make it cleaned. this is realy scary even for myself to realize that i'm stil normal until today bcause, i went to his wedding ceremony!and ..please god, out of nowhere..he appeared in front of me that day perfectly with his baju melayu that was same color with my baju kurung. dont u think this is really scary!oh my gosh, at this point i really amazed with myself that i barely went through these rediculous situation with no tears..i'm very sure that i looked very normal outside but it was burning inside, until i can feel..everything goes apart. just keep my pray everything single minute that i will free from thinkng bout him. there's nothing left.

1 comment:

say something!