Friday, June 05, 2009

the twilight saga..novel!!




i bought novels for the first time in my life on 29/5/09..'twilight' and 'new moon' by stephenie meyer and it blown my mind. i watched twilight movie and i'm crazy bout that..but now, after i read more than half of the novel 'twilight' (page 381/500 plus2)i acclaimed myself as crazier than ever ..surely i will buy the last two novel of it after this. cant wait to finish this novel and continue for the second one.i cant stop reading it. thnks for aina again for urging me to watch the movie so that i was so excited to buy the books..and it worth!maybe this the beginning for me to start reading books which is the activity i hated most before. i read only when i have examination!for the people out there..try to read this and u'll stuck with it.

2 comments:

say something!