Thursday, June 04, 2009

wanno dah kawin!!!






i'm very happy for her.it is really exciting to see her with the lovely hubby went through a new journey of life (which i really dont how will be mine yet..cant even imagine it..heheheh). hoping that this marriage doesnt come in between our friendship.i was there in Shah Alam together with her at her nikah ceremony which was happened really smooth..thank god for that.this gurl, she is my bestfriend since we were in matric PJ and also in UIA main campus, Gombak.we went through a lot of things together and the most unforgetable one is...when we were chased by dogs after we sang jamrud's song in a very loud tone!the song was SURTI TEJO!that incident will never erased from my mind..it was crazy..until now, i still wondering how can wanno run faster than me after she realized those dogs chased us..please note that, i was an athlete and surely my body was tougher than her those days..but she run passing me and left me behind!!it was hilarious..consider how can somebody can be..braver, tougher, faster or smarter if they are under pressure!ha3.these pictures taken on the memorable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!