Thursday, March 24, 2011

my brother said to me once.

i did quite well in my upsr long time ago..14/15 years ago..and i got a place in his school. i realize that my relationship with him is really good at that time because i think he is changing..towards more responsible brother ..kind of..but when he knew that i'm going to continue my schooling at his school, he is not happy with it. and there is one thing he said to me at that time. and it is still echoing in my head.. 

he said.
" mu x yah ah gi skolah aku"
and i replied
"bakpo?"
jeng jeng jeng...he replied,
"sebb mu huduh"
 
it just stop like that because i still remmber i cant reply anything after that.. it just stop. and it actually the impact is still with me now. i dont have a gut to say i'm pretty.. for real. if i said that, i'm joking around.
::stop::

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!