Sunday, October 03, 2010

I-City

Dari awal tahun spupu aku duk sibuk ngn I-City, aku pun blur jugak..apa kebende i-city tuh..katanya ada lampu-lampu..hurmm depan umah aku pun ada lampu jalan betul2 depan umah makteh. tapi last week, i got a chance to go there. i asked my bro to bring me along with him and my best friend, nani.. and also my nieces kakak n kakngah.. when we got there, wow..kindof amaze of the place. beautiful but my friends said that, a lot of lamps already not functioning..yes, i saw that. but still it is a cool place especially for kids. unfortunately for both of my nieces, we got there nearly at 12am, so they were not excited at all because too tired after being in cinema watching magika...so these are few of the pics..

kakngah, pomat, kakak

muka dah letih..

big empty tanglong

love this tree.
love this pic!

try to smile..hiding the tiredness

when i have to have a break..lenguh


we were here.

2 comments:

  1. this i city very near to my house la. was there once mase tgh2 free dulu.skrg dh kene bayor. mls la nk gi lg.hohoooho

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer ker..ramai yg cakap skang lampu dah banyak rosak..mmg ada banyak pun yg rosak..but still cantik laa.

    ReplyDelete

say something!