Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i miss myself...

day by day...i'm losing myself..all the things that used to be my 'drug' few years back are fading little by little.and it make me worried sometimes. the music, the concert, the game, movies, travelling...ohh God.. i almost forget the joyful thats once is in this young soul...i need to change something..i think there's something that make me forgetting all this thing..wht is it?me myself dont know it.i'm happy but is not equal with happy that i feel long time ago...aahhhhh..i know..i know...friends...aahh..ok..get it..they are the one who lead me to really enjoy myself and everything i love ..awin, lyn, neyu, wanno, nazreen, balqis, fara,pia, aina, haf, dayang....ohh i miss u guyss...really do..wish can go back to those times..uwaaaa..*crying

2 comments:

  1. mari la kl nie skali skale.bleh jalan2(sila time dapat gaji ye!)..tp jgn ajak overnight sbb nnt kang ko tido je dlm kete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cibai laa ko...skang pon masih lagi suka tido dlm keta..tapi at least aku yg drive kalo x ..x bergerak keta tuh...:P

    ReplyDelete

say something!