Tuesday, August 25, 2009

my dear Mr. Captain...


if tomorrow never comes..Sometimes late at night.I lie awake and think you might be sleeping.maybe you lost in peaceful dreams.So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark.And the thought crosses my mind.If I never wake up in the morning.Would you ever doubt the way I feel.About you in my heart.If tomorrow never comes.Will you know how much I loved you.Did I try in every way to show you every day.That you're my only one.And if my time on earth were through.And you must face the world without me.Is the love I gave you in the past.Gonna be enough to last.If tomorrow never comes.cause Ive lost loved ones in my life.Who never knew how much I loved them.Now I live with the regret.That my true feelings for them never were revealed.So I madea promise to myself.To say each day how much you means to me.And avoid that circumstance.Where theres no second chance to tell you how I feel
So tell that someone that you love
Just what youre thinking of
If tomorrow never comes

the real thing is..i never can show u my feeling..and i regret it everyday...if i lost u one day.. this regret will be bigger and bigger until the day i die...

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!