Monday, August 31, 2009

one of my bf called...

please be noted that...bf here is just friend and he is a boy..:)) so please dont get the wrong idea. so he (paih) called me just now and we talked about so many things...there's nothing serious,just wanna have a talk. we recalled all the memories in the past..about he, me and few more friends..after i hang up..i just thinking bout something..being in the same circle of life..no change and nothing interesting to update to him..maybe i think its a wake up call for me to do something..to change my job maybe...because i think in this kind of daily life i have... i wont get anything new.just the lame same old thing.i really need to continue my study..i really need that. so this tuesday is going to be the day that i have to submit all the documents that needed to the university. i hope i will be excited to do that because past 2 weeks..i really dont have any mood to do that..eventhough i already apply it online. so the only thing that i have to do is..post all the doc needed...please God...help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!