Thursday, April 25, 2013

30 minggu 6 hari..67 days to go

excited.. suka..risau..penat..teruja..semua campur2 dah..mr FM is not around this week and this coming week. the earliest he can be back is on wednesday which still not sure yet. hurmm... but what i can tell is my little princess inside my tummy really excited i think..kicking around especially when im hungry. i really can feel her movement.. very strong one..and of course always make me smile. but the weird thing is.. mr FM not always have chances to feel it. everytime i put his palm on my tummy.. she was like... stunned. not moving at all.. hahahahah..pity him kan..

semua mcm dah start2 ready dah.. i bought enough i think for my little one.. ohh still have one missing.. the bed..hurmm.. to spent like 200 for the bed only..really spinning my head around but.. no way out. mmg standard.. semua dah letak dlm bakul..basuh..lipat siap2..hehehe.. yeayy...baby dh nk kuar.. hopefully everything is OK.

"Ya Allah, mohon padamu ya Allah..Kau permudahkan segala urusan kami pada hari kelahirannya nanti ya Allah..semoga semua selamat...amin."

dah siap basuh..excited plok gantung2 gini..

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!