Monday, April 29, 2013

to be or not to be..

last night a got a msg st my skype..mr FM told that he is coming back tomorrow.. how excited was i ..nearly cried because i know that im pretending to be tough last 2 weeks. i did cry sometimes but not really bad compared to the last time he went away 38 days.. and i like kinda used to be at myself doing nothing at home.. but once i learnt that he will be back..today..it make me nervous.. thinking that he may not make it. before i went to sleep last night..i pray to Allah.. please let me live for another day to at least give me chance to be with him..see his face again. and what happen is..he skype me again this mornin and tellin that the boat is not available today. OMG.. my tears coming out just right after i read the msg. the only thing came into my mind is "x nak duk sorang dah..even for another day" ya Allah.. sedih nyer. have to face it. another day being alone. astaghfirullahalazim...tabahkan hati MISLAIHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!