Tuesday, May 13, 2008

as an english teacher..for PMR


There's going to be a real tough for me this year when i was pointed to be one of english teacher for form 3 classes(PMR). and to add some more, i was incharge for weak class and majority of the students only get 15-20 marks in their exam. so i need to find ways to make them at least pass in the exam. positively, i think i can do it but it depends to the students weither they have intention to change or not. it is true when student got failed in the exam then the teacher was the one who will be blamed, but it's really need to be considered that it depends to the students also. some students really do not care about exam at all.and it really make me sad because to tell the truth, at my time 9 years back, i was in the same situation to face PMR but i remember that i have in myself to score in subject BM,BI,GEO,SN.but in smkGuntong, i dont see this. majority of the students feel nothing about PMR. so right now, from the bottom of my heart i take this responsible to make this change!gambate!

2 comments:

  1. haluu..
    happy to know dat you are kinda happy wif your life n work now..
    ganbate..hope you'll get the best of it..
    n don't forget to wish me luck too..my job is kinda tough as yours..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you angel..happy to see ur msg here..its really help me to motivate myself...:)

    ReplyDelete

say something!